Over the last year, I’ve written a number of articles on various topics related to antiracism, critical race theory, and Christianity. They’re collected below:
- What is critical race theory?
- Is critical race theory compatible with Christianity?
- What is antiracism?
- Do Whites need corporate repentance for historical racial sins?
- What do you think of popular Christian books on race like Be The Bridge and The Color of Compromise?
- How are terms like “white privilege,” “white fragility,” “white supremacy,” “whiteness,” and “racism,” defined within the antiracist movement?
- Should we “de-colonize our theology”?
- Was the Bible written from the perspective of the marginalized/colonized/oppression?
- Should Christians use the term “social justice”?
See all content on critical theory here.